Sunday, October 29, 2-5pm 5750 S. 40th Street (40th and Old Cheney) Suggested Donation Per Family: $10 (optional)
The Enchanted Food Forest will feature:
- Incredibly creative trunks filled with treats
- Ghost stories (appropriate for young ears)
- Things to build, balance beams to walk on, music making
- Live music from local musician Mike Semrad
- Pollinator hotel building
- A giant parachute game
- Scarecrow building
- And much more!
It’s all about the nature. Kids love exploring the activities, and some don’t even notice the candy!
We look forward to seeing you and your little ones, and all their costumes!